BCgolfguide.com is excited to announce its first hosted trip in over 8 years. Come play the re-opening of Sagebrush Golf Club for 36 holes, along with The Dunes and Tobiano. We will have some prizes, a pizza and beer night (assuming social distancing allows). Meet some new friends, win some prizes and just have fun!
GOLF - 4 rounds
- FRIDAY, Aug. 27 - The Dunes Golf Course**: 18 holes - 12:30pm
- SATURDAY, Aug. 28 - Sagebrush Golf Course: 36 holes (approx 9:00am or earlier)
- SUNDAY, Aug. 29 - Tobiano Golf Course**: 18 holes (T-Times start at 9:20am)
ACCOMMODATION â€“ 2 nights - Stay at the Thompson Hotel & Conference Centre (standard rooms with two beds - grab & go breakfast - handy downtown location)
Shared power carts, pre-booked tee times, range use where noted** as well as all taxes, games/prizing and added value items below! Meals, transportation and parking are not included, unless noted.
FULL PAYMENT due at time of booking - cancellations due to travel ban / covid â€“ refunds of 97% - As you know we are always flexible with refunds but we do have to ask for full payment as payments to Sagebrush must be paid in full and we need solid commitments.
- - KP prizes on all par-3â€™s at The Dunes. Awarded at the Friday evening social
- - FREE pizza and beverages that evening at the Thompson Hotel. Time TBD. Enjoy some camaraderie, then a night out on your own in downtown Kamloops!
- - Hidden Hole prizes at Sagebrush. Assorted gift cards for Dominoâ€™s Pizza / The Keg / Tim Hortons and more! Awarded Sunday morning at Tobiano
- - Each guest will receive a $75 travel credit to use in a 2022 or 2023 trip booked with us (Minimum 2 nights / 2 rounds and you can use it in your annual golf trips. Maximum 1 travel credit can be redeemed per foursome.)
- Prizes TBD - Gift cards for Golf Town, The Keg, Domino's Pizza
Ironically Facebook pushed up a memory of 8 years ago when we did this trip in 2013 this past Sunday June 13th