Gary Player brings his reputation for excellence and his design expertise to Wildstone golf course. The Wildstone Golf Course measures over 7,100 yards, and embodies the same distinction as Player himself. Set on the rolling highlands above Cranbrook, BC, Wildstone golf course exposes stunning postcard views of the Rocky Mountains from start to finish. We ask that Wildstone guests please complete a brief Guest Survey.
This is the most beautiful site that I've ever had the privilege to design a golf course on. ~ Gary PlayerGolf Digest's Senior Architecture Editor ~ Ron Whitten, visited all of the new course openings in North America in 2011 and commented that "Wildstone excels in scenery and strategies, particularly on the short par 5 ninth and on the par 4 17th." "Wildstone was my favorite round of the year."
The Wildstone golf course practice area is as unique and user friendly as the course itself, with a large putting green, separate chipping green and extraordinary driving range. At over 350 yards long and 100 yards wide, the spacious elevated tee decks allow golfers to work on their games by shaping shots against a scenic Rocky Mountain background.
Wildstone Golf Course Details
- Total Length: 7,127 yards
- Par: 72 (Out 37, In 35)
- Designer: Black Knight Course by Gary Player Design
- Greens: A4/T1 Bentgrass
- Tees and Fairways: Kentucky Bluegrass
- Scorecard Link
- Yardage Guide Link
golf industry and health care organizations in Canada have been doing
an amazing job providing helpful information and standards that we are
able to follow. Here are the recommendations and policies that Guests and Members MUST FOLLOW while golfing at Wildstone.
The golf industry and health care organizations in Canada have been doing an amazing job providing helpful information and standards that we are able to follow. Here are the recommendations and policies that Guests and Members MUST FOLLOW while golfing at Wildstone.
UPDATED: MAY 5 - CURRENT REQUIRED PROCEDURES
- STAY HOME - If you have traveled within the past 14 days.
- STAY HOME - If you are experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms (More Information)
- STAY HOME - If someone in your household has COVID-19 Symptoms.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly.
- Limit touch points during your day, minimize contact as much as possible.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available but you're recommended to bring your own supply of hand sanitizer also.
- Arrive to the course up to 30 minutes (max) prior to reserved time.
- Do NOT congregate before or after your round.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet (2m) is required at all times.
- Tee Times reservations are required prior to arrival. Book online Click Here
- Tee Time intervals have been extended to 15 minutes to create more space and limit overall guest numbers.
- Members can book times 14 days in advance (times are being held for member use) and public can reserve available times for the season.
- Follow the signs and instructions on the course: Physical Distancing is Required, Hand Sanitizer Stations, Current Policies, Directions.
- Remain in your vehicle until 20 minutes prior to your tee time.
- See Pro Shop signage about spacing and guest limits.
- Efforts have been taken to make check in as touchless as possible with Debit or Credit Card Tap payment. (Cash sales not available at this time)
- Don't congregate in groups, don't shake hands or high five.
- Practice greens and driving range facilities are open for golfers with tee times. There are 8 stalls on the range and a limit of 7 players on the practice green.
- Power carts will be thoroughly washed, disinfected and staged spaciously for guest use.
- One rider per cart with the exception of players from the same household. We'll do our best to keep up with demand, but there may be times when charged carts are unavailable.
- Coolers have been removed from carts.
- We ask that cart users empty garbage and recycling into supplied bins after the round.
- Proceed to the tee only once the group ahead has left. Don't hit tee shots until the group ahead has hit approach shots to green (Par 4,5) or has left the green (Par 3).
- Maintain physical distance on the tee and on the greens.
- We will not have starters on the first tee but will be monitoring groups as they play.
- Groups will NOT play through other groups. Keep up an appropriate pace whether you're in a group of 2, 3 or 4.
- Do NOT touch the flagstick. Cups have been raised to eliminate this touch point. Continuous putting is recommended.
- Other touch points have been removed such as ball washers and bunker rakes. "Preferred Lies" in the bunkers, smooth the sand with you foot after your shot.
- More than ever, respect residents property by keeping your distance and never cross a property line to play a shot or retrieve a ball.
- The Snack Shack will be open during peak days and times at the 10th tee for takeout food and drinks. Transactions must be Debit or Credit (Tap Available).
- The Beverage Cart will also be on course during peak days and times.
- Washrooms will be open at #1 green, #10 tee, #14 green and in the Clubhouse. One person at a time in the washrooms.
- Surfaces, touch points, doors, carts, washrooms will all be washed and disinfected thoroughly and frequently for guest and staff safety.
- Programming such as League Play, Sunday Skins and Ladies Night is currently on hold and will resume when appropriate.
It is absolutely essential that all members and guests take these policies and precautions seriously. We look forward to hosting you in the near future.
Wildstone Golf Course, Management and Staff.