Sitting at the foot of Mount Revelstoke, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Revelstoke hotel is the perfect base for a skiing, snowmobiling or hiking in the Monashee and Selkirk Mountains. Their location just off Highway #1, halfway between Calgary and Vancouver, puts them in an ideal location for outdoor vacationers of all kinds. In the summer, you can hike, fish, raft, boat, and much more. You can even golf right next door to the hotel in Revelstoke, BC. For indoor entertainment, this mountain town offers a number of museums, including the Revelstoke Museum and Archives, the Revelstoke Nickelodeon Museum, the BC Forestry Museum, and the Railway Museum. You can also find shopping, a movie theater, restaurants, and of course bars and nightlife. If you feel like staying in, enjoy the 42-inch LCD TV's in the guest rooms of this Revelstoke hotel, or try the best activity for warming up after a long day on the slopes: a dip in one of the outdoor hot tubs.
Complimentary breakfast is included.
Front Desk and Lobby:
- New protocols will minimize guest contact with personnel through a streamlined check-in and check-out process such as the use of Best Western’s Mobile Concierge platform.
- Social distancing measures will be implemented, including the installation of floor decals and plexiglass partitions, and the removal of all lobby brochures, magazines and papers.
- Enhanced sanitization procedures will be in place in the lobby and across guest touch points throughout the hotel with disinfecting taking place every 2-4 hours.
- Sanitizing stations will be installed throughout hotels.
Guest Room and Housekeeping:
- Unnecessary items will be removed from guest rooms, such as decorative pillows, bed scarves, paper notepads and pens.
- Housekeeping offerings will be modified for stay-over guests, including the elimination of a full cleaning service unless specifically requested by guests.
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols will be implemented in guest rooms. Guest rooms will not be entered for 24-72 hours after check-out, at which time the room, linens and all touch points will be cleaned with chemicals aimed at killing COVID-19.
Temporary Breakfast Offerings:
While recognizing the importance of a quality breakfast, offerings have been adapted to prioritize the health and safety of guests, including:
- Breakfast offerings that comply with local regulations, with breakfast rooms closed where required to avoid unnecessary guest congregation.
- Enhanced ‘Grab & Go’ offerings will be implemented in most hotels providing guests with pre-packaged food and beverage options.
- Hotels may opt to provide a “served” or pre-plated breakfast to minimize guest contact with food, beverages and surfaces and cross contamination.
- When allowed to open, public amenities such as fitness centers, swimming pools and meeting rooms will be cleaned on closely monitored schedules with disinfecting chemicals. Each evening, these areas may also be sanitized with the use of electrostatic fogging, ozone generator or ultraviolet devices.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees in all public areas.
Hotel Associates and Staff Requirements:
- Hotel employees will follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and housekeepers/laundry staff will wear both gloves and a mask.
- Employee workstations will be cleaned and disinfected after every shift.
- Employees will be empowered to stay home if unwell, communicate their potential exposure to COVID-19 with management, and will be fully educated on how to maintain a safe and clean home.