Welcome to Canada's most dynamic city and Calgary's premier hotel. Centrally located in downtown Calgary, Fairmont Palliser is conveniently situated near the city's business and financial district and is within walking distance to the city's most exciting retail shopping, arts, culture and entertainment venues. Calgary's friendly spirit, coupled with the city's vibrant urban ambience makes for a metropolis of wonderful contrasts. Set in the heart of the city, Fairmont Palliser is a historical landmark offering distinctive accommodation in elegant surroundings.
AAA Four Diamond Award
133 9th Avenue SW, Calgary Fairmont Palliser Hotel Calgary
All guest rooms at Fairmont Palliser offer the following amenities:
- Alarm clock-radio
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Cable television with in-room pay movies
- Down Duvets
- Iron and ironing board
- Windows that open for your convenience
- Bathroom Amenities
Hair dryer, Vanity Mirror
- In-Room Business Amenities
Cordless telephone and voice-mail, Desk/chair, High Speed Internet with data port, Halogen lamp
Amenities on Request
The following amenities may be available in selected guest rooms. Please indicate the request in your on-line reservation, or ask one of our reservation agents.
- Rollaway bed
The Oak Room Lounge
Daily: 11 a.m. to Midnight
The Rimrock Dining Room
Breakfast: Seatings available daily from 6:30 until 11 a.m.
Dinner: Now offering Thursday, Friday & Saturday evenings from 5:30 until 9 p.m.
Starbucks Located on the boulevard level of the hotel with public access on the corner of 9th Ave. and 1 St. S.W.
- Monday to Friday: 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*Please note, hours may change due to hotel occupancies.
Directions from Calgary International Airport:
- Turn right onto Barlow Trail
- Continue and take a right on McKnight Blvd.
- Then take Deerfoot Trail South, to Memorial West (right)
- Take 4th Avenue southwest at the sign, saying 'City Centre 4th Avenue' to 1st Street southwest (left)
- Go to 9th Avenue southwest
- The hotel will be right on the corner of 1st Street and 9th Avenue