- TPC San Antonio, a 36-hole PGA TOUR golf facility
- More than 265,000 square-feet of customizable meeting and event space
- 26,000 square-foot world-class spa
- 9-acre water park experience with multiple pools, a meandering river, and water rides
- Seven restaurant and lounge options including a multi-media sports bar
A sophisticated but relaxed destination, the Hill Country’s inspiring landscapes and the rich cultural offerings of San Antonio allow guests the chance to restore and explore with each visit. Throughout the year, the luxury hotel offers experiences to guests that enhance their visit and build memories for years to come.
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa has been awarded with many recognitions in 2021,
- BEST HOTELS, USA; U.S NEWS & WORLD REPORT (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017,
- 2015, 2012)
- BEST HOTELS, TEXAS; U.S NEWS & WORLD REPORT (2021, 2020, 2019, 2016)
- BEST SPA, TEXAS; U.S NEWS & WORLD REPORT (2021, 2019)
- BEST GOLF HOTEL IN TEXAS; U.S NEWS & WORLD REPORT (2021)
- BEST GOLF HOTELS, USA; U.S NEWS & WORLD REPORT (2021)
- EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS; GOLF DIGEST (2021)
The resort features TPC San Antonio, the PGA TOUR Tournament Players Club (TPC) Network. The design powers behind these courses are two of golf’s most legendary names - Pete Dye for The Canyons Course and Greg Norman for The Oaks Course. The club is private and only accessible to members and guests of the resort.