Boasting 54 stunning acres, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua proudly maintains the Honokahua Preservation Site, a recognized “wahi pana” (sacred site) that lies adjacent to the resort and serves as a destination where Native Hawaiians can gather to conduct ceremonies and protocol. In addition to this beautiful sanctuary the resort offers guests the following features:
- 463 hotel rooms, suites and Club Level accommodations featuring dark wood floors, marble bathrooms, vibrant island-inspired decor and designs
- Six dining experiences featuring local ingredients from the resort’s sustainable organic garden, fresh seafood and Pacific cuisine
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Kapalua featuring treatments inspired by ancient Hawaiian traditions and an array of body treatments, massage and facials, and a fitness center with cardio equipment and daily fitness classes so that you may “e malama kou kino,” which translates to “care for your body” while on Maui
- On-property and nearby recreational activities include tennis court, basketball court, swimming, surfing, boogie boarding, sailing, kayaking, outrigger canoeing, stand-up paddling. Whale watching, snorkeling, hiking and more via the Ambassadors of the Environment program
- Kapalua Resort shuttle available for transportation to nearby beaches, restaurants, shopping and golf courses within Kapalua Resort.