St. Eugene Golf Resort and Casino is our biggest selling Cranbrook and area resort. Nestled between the Purcell and Rocky Mountains the St. Eugene Golf Resort and Casino is a magnificent spot that offers gourmet dining, world-class golf, elegant rooms and casino nightlife all at one breathtaking location. St. Eugene Golf Resort and Casino is a place of fun, relaxation, exceptional service and outstanding value. It's a great choice for weekend golf retreats, groups, family get togethers and more. Enjoy the reading room and billiards rooms of the Fisher Peak lounge, the peaceful atmosphere of their Tipi and fire pit area or a leisurely stroll around the resort. There are four unique restaurants and lounges too.
This resort offers in room movies & games, in room voice mail and high speed internet access in all guest rooms and banquet rooms. Choose from Standard resort rooms with one or two beds and Premier rooms offer additional features and preferred locations. Their deluxe rooms are located in the Mission building and offer outstanding views of Fisher Peak Mountain or the lush golf course. These rooms may include vaulted ceilings, fireplace and balconies. Whether your gaming preference is slot machines, table games, lottery games, or Off-Track Betting, the Casino of the Rockies is your entertainment destination! You'll stay busy with 239 slot machines, including E-Roulette and E-Blackjack, 6 choices of table games, a poker room and lots more.
The 18-hole championship golf courses was designed by acclaimed architect Les Furber. It is a distinctive, easy-flowing course set on 120 acres of turf grass in the 327 acre St. Eugene Golf Resort and Casino. With white sand bunkers and huge, undulating greens, the course plays from four sets of tees from 5,388 yards to 7,007 yards and plays well for all skill levels of golfers for an average course time of 4.5 hours. Built right next to the St. Mary River, each hole is designed to have an uninterrupted view of either the Purcell or the Rocky Mountains (including the marvelous Fisher Peak) as it winds its way through open links land, buffer zones, wetlands and rolling woodlands. Additionally, the grounds are part of an Audubon sanctioned site, home to over 150 bird species including the endangered Great Blue Heron and Bald Eagle as well as badgers, Townsend long-eared bats and painted turtles. All this makes the course for a captivating yet tranquil golf environment that allows a freedom of style in play.
COVID PROTOCOLS AS OF JUNE 13 FOR JULY 1 OPENING
Current Facility Information:
- Swimming pool will be open, subject to capacity restrictions and safety protocols yet to be determined.
- Fitness centre, sauna, steam room and spa will remain closed.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be available at the golf clubhouse restaurant throughout the summer.
- Once the casino opens, we look forward to the possibility of opening the Grab & Go kiosk in the Lodge lobby.
- The casino is projected to open in mid-July, subject to the BC Provincial Health Officer’s office recommendations and WorkSafe BC COVID-19 regulations.
Considerations for your stay:
- If you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days (including the USA), you may not stay at St. Eugene at this time. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate guests who are self-isolating after travel.
- For the duration of your stay, you will be required to adhere to the Resort’s health and safety guidelines, which will be made available to you at check-in. At a minimum, social distancing measures and frequent hand-sanitation will be required in addition to any measures that are required to maintain the safety of our guests, our team members, and the local community, at the resort’s discretion.
- As this is a highly mutable situation, our COVID-19 procedures will evolve and change accordingly and may differ from those outlined here.
- NO compensation will be offered in the event one or more facility or amenity is closed or restricted for any portion of your stay. We recommend that you call the resort 48 hours prior to your arrival for the latest news on facility closures.
- Your room will not be cleaned during your stay (we are working on a plan for stays longer than three days, stay tuned!), and no staff members will enter your room. Items such as fresh towels, coffee, etc. can be requested and will be delivered safely to you.
- Once you enter your room after being checked in, we will be unable to accommodate any room moves except in the event of room deficiencies.