Pemberton's very own Big Sky Golf Club is an easy 25 minute drive just north of the Village of Whistler. Situated at the base of the incredibly massive Mount Currie, Big Sky is an impeccable 18-hole championship golf course.
The views are jaw dropping, you may forgot your turn on the green as you gawk in awe at the stunning tri-valley mountain views. This is why Big Sky Golf Club is called "Big Sky". The Robert Cupp-designed golf course features an exquisitely manicured set of links that makes use of ponds and natural vegetation to provide a memorable round of golf. You will get a sense the course has always been apart of the natural topography.
Big Sky golf is the longest of the four championship courses that comprise the Whistler golf community of four courses. If you are planning a Whistler golf package, you have found the right place. We have preferred rates and packages for groups so be sure to book early in the spring to secure maximum savings. Big Sky Golf Club also has extensive practice facilities featuring a 350-yard, double-ended driving range, two practice bunkers, and three practice putting greens, and the Big Sky Golf Academy, one of western Canada’s top teaching facilities offers a wide variety of programs and lessons for every skill level.
Big Sky golf courses also has a very short nine hole par 3 course, so come early and play a warm up round before you go up against the big brother. Bring your camera too, wide angle preferably!
COVID-19 Guest Rules & Golf Protocols
- Golfers are not permitted on the property if they have been in contact with, or reside with, someone who has returned from any province outside of British Columbia in the past 14 days. Please do not visit the club for 14 days from date of return to British Columbia.
- Anyone with a fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing, flu like symptoms or have been in contact with or resides with someone who has those symptoms will be required to remain away from the property for 14-days commencing at the completion of the flu symptoms.
- Please practise social distancing of 6 feet at all times.
- Members/guests can only arrive to the facility 30-minutes prior to tee-off. If arriving outside of 30-minute window, guest must wait in their vehicle until 30-minutes prior to tee-off.
- Golfers must follow directional signage and enter to the 1st tee through the bag drop area.
- Do not approach staff or violate the required physical distancing of 6 feet or 2 meters.
CHECK-IN / SERVICES:
- No outside alcohol is permitted. Anyone caught with outside alcohol will be asked to leave.
- Golf shop and washrooms will be open from 7AM – 8:30PM daily and cleaned multiple times.
- Golf shop staff will be protected via Plexiglas barrier at the point of sale.
- Power carts will be available to guests but must be prearranged.
- Pull-carts will be available ($5) for guests and will be sanitized after use.
- Putting green will be available for practice 30 minutes before your tee-time only.
- Rental clubs will be available but must be prearranged.
- Driving range will be open from 7am -7:30pm daily (excluding Wednesday) and can be accessed 30mins prior to tee off.
- Driving range will be closed at 1pm on Wednesdays for clean pick and will reopen at 9am Thursday morning.
- Chipping green can be accessed but players must use their own golf balls.
- Restaurant is open from 11am-8pm daily.
- Onsite payment options will be debit, credit and member charge accounts.
- All players must social distance at least 2 meters, no gatherings permitted.
- On course washrooms will be cleaned multiple times a day and will be stocked with disinfectant for guests to spray down surfaces they have touched following use.
- Ball cleaners, drinking water stations and benches will be removed from tee boxes.
- Rakes will be removed from bunkers. Please use your feet to level the surface.
- There will be no sand and seed bottles. Sand and seed will be available at bag drop before you start your round and carts will be stocked
- There will be no towel service.
- Flagsticks are to remain in the cup at all times, please do not touch the flag poles.
- Cups will be fitted with a pin caddie.
- Playing through another group is not permitted, golf course must be played in its order (1,2,3…)
- Please proceed to bag drop, drop off your pull cart or power cart at designated area. Fescues restaurant is open from 11am-8pm daily.