Kamloops Golf and Country Club has completed a make-over, incorporating generous, gently undulating, tree-lined bent grass fairways, tees and greens and a park-like setting. The addition and restyling of bunkers, fairways and water hazards has revitalized and complemented the original layout.
With its redesign, The Kamloops Golf & Country Club calls itself the "oldest, yet newest and finest golf course in the Kamloops area".
This completely renovated walkable 18-hole Par 72 Championship course has become the “oldest, yet newest and finest golf course in the Kamloops area.” Re-opened August 1,2010, the old course has been completely redesigned incorporating generous, gently undulating bent grass fairways lined with mature trees and is characterized by its easy walking, park-like setting. Although not the longest course in the area, its four sets of bentgrass tee boxes offer golfers of all levels both a challenging and enjoyable experience. By utilizing a combination of strategic mounding, ponds, and bunkers, golfers are provided with a variety of approaches to each of its newly designed USGA bent grass greens. Your golfing experience will also be enhanced by the fully licensed clubhouse, practice facility and well-equipped pro shop. The Kamloops Golf and Country Club is fast becoming "the most preferred golf course to play" in Kamloops.
The “Classic” Kamloops golf Country Club atmosphere is a great way to end a day of golf or simply enjoy a delicious meal. The Kamloops Golf and Country Club Clubhouse offers a distinctive blend of home-style cooking with a touch of class. A full menu along with a licensed bar and patio adds to your experience as you sit back with friends and enjoy the true golf experience. Open daily at 7am, the Country Club is a great place to meet.
Make your event unforgettable in a country club atmosphere. Available for banquets, weddings and special functions, the Kamloops Golf and Country Club can accommodate intimate parties of 25 to 100 guests.
We encourage all patrons to avoid contact with staff unless absolutely required. Measures put in place with our software and booking procedures will allow to you comply to this request. A wave at the Pro-Shop window if you are regular or a phone call to check-in works best.
The COVID-19 pandemic has
caused the world to drastically change. However, humans are
incredibly adaptable creatures and we are seeing both people and
businesses follow suit by adapting to new ways of operating
within our new reality.
Your health is absolutely our top priority and we want nothing more than to flatten the curve, beat this virus, and get society back to normal. We truly believe that everyone could use a little break from the constant news updates and negativity and a little moderate exercise is good for your immune system.
We can’t do this alone.
Everyone is responsible for stopping the spread of COVID-19 and helping to flatten the curve. Below are all the measures the club is taking to keep our facility safe. It is your responsibility to read and fully comply to all these! Don’t ruin it for others by not complying.
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay at home if someone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay at home if you have traveled within the last 14 days
- Practice physical distancing by staying a minimum of 6 ft away from all other people, including those in your golf group
- Wash your hands often while at our facility, sanitizing solution is provided in all bathrooms
- Practice coughing and sneezing etiquette, it’s allergy season folks!
- Leave the pin in while putting—foam pool noodles will keep your golf ball from dropping to the bottom.
- Do not shake hands or high five to celebrate–you may still do a solo happy dance when you sink that 20 ft birdie putt though!
- Single Rider Golf Carts, annual pass holders, those with limited abilities to walk the course and registered private cart owners, Golf Carts will not be allowed until further notice.
- Park golf carts in designated cart return area for sanitizing after round.
- If you store your clubs at the golf course, we encourage you to take them home or at the very least move them into the bag storage room after your round
- Not allowing rental clubs or demo clubs
- Increasing the gap between tee times
- Allowing only one person in the Golf Shop at a time, only if required
- Payment window added to outside of Pro-Shop to avoid contact with staff
- Enabling social distancing by marking the ground to indicate where it is safe to stand
- Removing bunker rakes around the course
- Replace your own divots, no sand and seed bottles will be provided
- Removing ball washing stations around the course
- Limited driving range stalls, putting green and chipping areas have foam in the holes, please do not touch pins
- Offering food and beverage services from the clubhouse, take-out only.
If you are not compliant with the above requirements,
you are NOT ALLOWED on KGCC property and you will be asked to leave immediately