A ' river runs through it ' is the dominant theme at Riverside golf course, one of the most enjoyable courses to play - and walk! - in the region. Indeed, the fast - flowing Columbia River is always close at hand and this contemporary design is laced with memorable golf holes that showcase the striking nature of this property. With a spacious pro shop, a sports bar, and, of course, the nearby hot springs, Riverside golf course at Fairmont Hot Springs is a one - stop shop for a fabulous day of golf. Riverside also provides full practice facilities and a driving range.
Hole number five, known as the “double cross” requires shooting across
the Columbia River twice from the Championship Tees. Fortunately, the
other tees reduce the water crossing as they get shorter. Talk to people in Portland Oregon and mention this signature Riverside Golf course hole and they may look at you oddly. As in Portland the Columbia River is over 1 mile wide, yet in the BC Rockies, the Columbia River is an infant in size.
Riverside Golf course has won the top title for a golf course as
“Canada’s golf course of the year” in 1998, and the Riverside Golf course and
Estates is well recognized among Canada’s finest golf communities. It
offers an unparalleled lifestyle opportunity for home ownership in a
spectacular wilderness and recreational setting.
Golf Health & Safety Protocols and Procedures
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell or have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
- Face coverings are mandatory when entering any building at FHS Golf.
- All ‘high-touch’ areas are being treated with additional,
hospital-graded disinfectant and sanitizer on a very frequent and
thorough basis. For Our Health & Safety Promise to You, click HERE.
- Please continue to practice mandatory physical distancing of 2m/6ft at all times.
- The golf shops are open for shopping. Please sanitize before you
touch any products. Max of 6 people allowed in Riverside golf shop at a
time. Max of 4 people allowed in Mountainside golf shop at a time.
- Please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to tee time. Limited
driving range space available with a 30 minute maximum in place. Follow
physical distancing guidelines when on practice greens.
- Range ball pin codes can be picked up from the golf shop, please return your basket to the sanitization bin once empty.
- Bag drop located at Guest Services gazebo for your convenience, you must load/unload your own golf bag from your car to cart.
- Guest Services will direct you to your power cart or pull cart.
Carts have been sanitized, however, please use the sanitizer station
provided to further sanitize your cart before use.
- Shared carts permitted to those living in the same household or that traveled to the course together.
- Pace of Play – Playing through groups is NOT permitted-keep distance
from the group ahead. Our team members will assist in playing through
slow groups through 9 holes. If there are pace of play issues on course,
please call the Riverside Golf Shop 250-345-6346 or the Mountainside
Golf Shop 250-345-6514.
- Flagsticks will remain in the cup & are not to be handled. There
is a foamy in the cup to prevent the ball from going too deep.
- Bunker rakes are removed. Use feet to smooth any footprints. Use preferred lies, place your ball then hit.
- Washrooms at Mountainside Grille, Dappers Landing & on-course
washrooms are open and at Caddyshack and on course porta-potty open at
- Refrain from handshakes or other physical contact as part of post-game etiquette.
- Absolutely no outside alcohol permitted.
- Following the round return your cart to the Guest Services Areas. You MUST remove all garbage & belongings.
- Upon finishing at Riverside, exit to parking lot right of clubhouse, return cart, & enter Dapper’s Landing for any post round dining or drinks.
- Upon finishing Mountainside, exit to parking lot right of clubhouse, return cart, & enter Mountainside Grille for any post round dining or drinks.
- Upon finishing Creekside, return cart to Mountainside Guest Services area, & enter Mountainside Grille for any post round dining or drinks.
Thank you for your cooperation regarding the measures we have
implemented for everyone’s safety. By booking a tee-time you are hereby
agreeing to the terms & conditions listed above and we reserve the
right ask you to leave if the protocols & policies are not being