Eagle Ranch Golf Resort is located amid the rugged, unspoiled splendour of BC’s Columbia Valley. With access to Lake Windermere, the Columbia River and more outdoor adventures, Eagle Ranch immerses you in unique experiences that far transcend the ordinary. The resort’s centrepiece: eighteen magical holes of golf perched along ancient bluffs overlooking the Columbia River will challenge golfers of all skill levels.
Eagle Ranch golf is located in the sun belt of the Canadian Rockies (Also known as the Columbia Valley golf region). Enjoy mild temperatures that offer an early start and a late end to the golf season. Perched on bluffs overlooking the Columbia River, world-renowned wetlands and the shimmering blue waters of Lake Windermere, this beautiful setting is further elevated with majestic 360-degree views of the Rocky and Purcell Mountain ranges.
Eagle Ranch, golf experience far above the ordinary. As you navigate the 6,646-yard course with carries over daunting ravines and calming waters, you’ll feel challenged and inspired in equal measures.
If you are looking for an incredible steak dinner after your round, one must check out Eagle Ranch golf resort's Rustica Steakhouse! Perfectly prepared, thick and mouth-watering 100% Canadian Prime steak, with all our steaks are prepared with house made steak seasoning and finished under a 1500 degree broiler.
The Eagle Ranch Golf course Chalets are Canadian timber frame chalets at 4000 square feet and each feature a large gourmet kitchen, great room with wood burning fireplace, media and games room with flat screen televisions, billiards/snooker table, card/poker table and Foosball table. Each chalet features four master bedrooms with their own luxurious ensuites and walk-in closets. Each residence is equipped with state-of-the-art audio visual accessories, including a Nintendo Wii console, MP3 docking station and built-in speakers. Outside is additional entertaining and living space, with a large patio featuring an outdoor wood burning fireplace, sitting area, eating area and outdoor grill. Rounding out the list of amenities is a heated detached garage and security system. Located on home sites approaching one half acre, these gracious homes are an inspired combination of comfort and beauty that capture the magic of their surroundings - offering an elevated level of vacation home living.
Special Notes - June 18th - The Ranch House has grab & go breakfast with patio seating 1 hour prior to first tee time every day, as well a selection of delicious hot & cold deli sandwiches and snack for golfers on Mondays.
COVID19 Safety Policies
Our Commitment to you
Eagle Ranch Resort is committed to the ongoing safety of our golfers and our staff. As a result, a number of precautionary measures have been put in place to ensure everyone will stay safe in and around Eagle Ranch Resort, Safety will rely on the full cooperation of golfers and our team members from the time we arrive at the facility until the time we leave.
We have implemented a number of safety measures including:
- Ensuring team member health
- Practicing physical distancing
- Reducing the number of touch points & rigorous cleaning of remaining touch points
- Training our team members on enhanced cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing procedures
While we do hope our environment will return to normal in the not too distant future, for now, this mode of operation will become the new normal until then. We acknowledge every golfer will make their own decision as to whether it is in their best interest to golf during these times or not. However, should you choose to join us, we will welcome you and your full cooperation with regards to the measures that have been implemented for everyone’s safety.
Tee Time Policy
- Tee times are spaced to accommodate approximately four times every hour.
- Tee time reservations are required prior to arrival. For bookings please click here.
- Power carts are single rider only, unless you share the same household.
- Groups larger than 4 will be required to comply as if they were individual tee times.
- Please do not arrive at the course more than 20 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Please follow the signs and instructions. Physical distancing is required.
- Bag services will not be available, be prepared to place your own bag on the golf car.
- Efforts have been taken to make check-in as touchless as possible.
- Don’t congregate in groups, don’t shake hands or high five.
Practice Facility Policy
- At this time Practice Facility is ONLY for use of golfers prior to playing golf.
- Practice balls are washed after each time they are hit.
- The practice green should have no more than 4 players practicing physical distancing.
- Golfers must use their own balls on the practice green.
- The starter will communicate with you at the Practice Facility regarding your starting time and what you need to do.
The only washrooms are located at the Ranch House and Check-in building. Measures are taken to make sure this are frequently sanitized and the touch points are minimized.
On- Course Measures
- We will have a starter to guide you at the first tee, please listen to their instructions.
- Ball washers will not be available so you may wish to bring a bottle of water and a towel.
- Golf cars will not be stocked with; sand and seed bottles, coolers, scorecards, pencils, towels, ball & club washers.
- All cars will be cleaned and sanitized after each use and touch points wiped after they are staged for play.
- Scorecards and pencils will be available at the starter hut.
- The flagstick on any green is to remain in at all times. Avoid touching the flag stick. The holes will have a collar inside to prevent the ball from dropping to the bottom of the cup.
- Bunkers will not have any rakes. Please use the preferred lie rule in the bunkers. You may, lift, clean and place your ball, not closer to the hole. Please smooth the sand with your foot or club before exiting the bunker.
- There will be no garbage or recycling containers on the course. We would respectfully ask you to take these materials with you when you leave. However, we will provide receptacles for you to dispose of these materials at the end of the round, if you would prefer.
- Please practice safe distancing throughout the round especially at tees and greens. There will be signage throughout the course to remind you.
- Groups are not permitted to play through. Keep an appropriate pace whether you are in a group of 2, 3 or 4.
After Round Policy
- Please return your golf car to the designated drop off area.
- Please completely empty your golf car of, your personal belongings, garbage and recycling. Receptacles are available for garbage and recycling, however, please consider taking it home to minimize potential exposure.
- Following play please exit the facility as promptly as possible and avoid socializing in the parking lot.
- Don’t congregate in groups, don’t shake hands or high five.
It is absolutely essential that all golfers take these policies and precautions seriously. We look forward to hosting you.