In 2012, the JW Marriott Desert Springs celebrated its 25th Anniversary in style with a $25 million renovation. Located in the heart of the Coachella Valley, this AAA Four-Diamond luxury resort is surrounded by three mountain ranges, and sits on 450 acres in one of California’s most desirable communities.Extensive renovations were made to the resort’s acclaimed Ted Robinson-designedd Palm and Valley Courses; all 884 rooms and suites now feature a contemporary look, and three new retails shops, including Sunnyland Chocolate Factory were added. Dramatic transformations came with new dining options – the exciting Rockwood Grill & Blue Star Lounge and Fisherman’s Landing located near the Pro Shop. The resort features 36-holes of golf, 18-hole putting green, 20 tennis courts, 38,000 square-foot spa, Oasis pool complex with three refreshed pools, basketball courts, croquet, Kid’s program, restaurants(including Mikado Japanese Steakhouse), multiple lounges, Costas Nightclub and multiple retail shops. Situated on 450 acres of lushly landscaped grounds and lagoons, JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa is a sprawling oasis -- offering a remarkable contrast to the stark beauty of the desert. The modern resort rooms and suites are located in five-to-eight-story wings surrounding swimming pools, lakes, verdant fairways, lush English gardens, and manicured lawns. From the moment that you enter the breathtaking atrium lobby, you begin a journey into a world of relaxed elegance, singular amenities, and exemplary service.
- Sleek, contemporary decor complements the elegant ambiance of this Palm Springs luxury resort.
- Dream peacefully atop thick mattresses, cotton-rich linens, luxurious comforters and fluffy pillows.
- With a variety of floor plans, this luxury Palm Springs hotel rooms can accommodate any group.
- Pamper yourself in expansive bathrooms built from granite, limestone and beautiful Italian marble.
- Never miss a moment of your favorite show — guest rooms feature LCD TVs with cable and satellite.
- Additional amenities include floor-to-ceiling windows, private balconies and Internet access.