Plus, you'll have full access to everything Predator Ridge Golf Resort has to offer. And because the resort is located in the spectacular Okanagan Valley, every type of outdoor activity you could imagine is within reach - from wineries and festivals in the summer to cross-country skiing and snowshoeing in the winter.
Predator Ridge offers much more than just golf. From a state-of-the-art fitness centre to pools, tennis courts, hiking & walking trails, market and access to one of the best wellness spa's in North America. Predator Ridge is a golf destination unlike any other in Canada.
FITNESS CENTRE - With all the amenities of a private club, including a lap pool, organized fitness classes and more, a workout here feels more like play.
KurSpa - Until recently, access was exclusive to Sparkling Hill Resort guests, but for a fee guests and residents of Predator Ridge can also enjoy The KurSpa - one of North America's top wellness spas.
Commonage Market - Open daily, Commonage Market serves fresh sandwiches, specialty coffees and stocks general groceries, fresh produce, sundry items and more.
The Peregrine and Falcon Point Cottage Districts are located along the Ridge course fairways.
Cottage features include:
- Luxurious Hillside Craftsman Style Cottages
- Excellent views of the Predator Ridge fairways and lakes
- 1320 – 1500 sq feet of spacious comfort.
- 2 or 3 bedrooms, all with 3 bathrooms
- Kitchens, Great Rooms with Fireplaces
- Down Comforters, Soft Pillows, Plush bath robes
- Balconies with Barbeques
- Outdoor Cabanas with pools & hot tub
- Just a short walk to the clubhouse, pool, tennis, fitness centre and first tees.
BBQ's are no longer available at each cottage, There are two gas bbq’s at the pool area in Peregrine and each Falcon Point Cottage has its own bbq. Registration for Cottage and Lodge accommodation is located in our main Lodge Buildings. Proper Golf Attire is required. Soft Spike Golf Shoes are requested.