Situated amid the breathtaking scenery of BC’s Rocky Mountains, Fairmont Hot Springs has always been an irresistible draw for golfers seeking great golfing memories. From the daunting tree-lined fairways of our championship Mountainside Golf Course, to the interplay of the Riverside Golf Course with the legendary Columbia River, to the family-friendly challenges of our Par 3 Creekside Golf Course, Fairmont Hot Springs offers distinctive golf experiences for players of any ability.
Golf Health & Safety Protocols and Procedures
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell or have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
- Face coverings are mandatory when entering any building at FHS Golf.
- All ‘high-touch’ areas are being treated with additional, hospital-graded disinfectant and sanitizer on a very frequent and thorough basis. For Our Health & Safety Promise to You, click HERE.
- Please continue to practice mandatory physical distancing of 2m/6ft at all times.
- The golf shops are open for shopping. Please sanitize before you touch any products. Max of 6 people allowed in Riverside golf shop at a time. Max of 4 people allowed in Mountainside golf shop at a time.
- Please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to tee time. Limited driving range space available with a 30 minute maximum in place. Follow physical distancing guidelines when on practice greens.
- Range ball pin codes can be picked up from the golf shop, please return your basket to the sanitization bin once empty.
- Bag drop located at Guest Services gazebo for your convenience, you must load/unload your own golf bag from your car to cart.
- Guest Services will direct you to your power cart or pull cart. Carts have been sanitized, however, please use the sanitizer station provided to further sanitize your cart before use.
- Shared carts permitted to those living in the same household or that traveled to the course together.
- Pace of Play – Playing through groups is NOT permitted-keep distance from the group ahead. Our team members will assist in playing through slow groups through 9 holes. If there are pace of play issues on course, please call the Riverside Golf Shop 250-345-6346 or the Mountainside Golf Shop 250-345-6514.
- Flagsticks will remain in the cup & are not to be handled. There is a foamy in the cup to prevent the ball from going too deep.
- Bunker rakes are removed. Use feet to smooth any footprints. Use preferred lies, place your ball then hit.
- Washrooms at Mountainside Grille, Dappers Landing & on-course washrooms are open and at Caddyshack and on course porta-potty open at Creekside.
- Refrain from handshakes or other physical contact as part of post-game etiquette.
- Absolutely no outside alcohol permitted.
- Following the round return your cart to the Guest Services Areas. You MUST remove all garbage & belongings.
- Upon finishing at Riverside, exit to parking lot right of clubhouse, return cart, & enter Dapper’s Landing for any post round dining or drinks.
- Upon finishing Mountainside, exit to parking lot right of clubhouse, return cart, & enter Mountainside Grille for any post round dining or drinks.
- Upon finishing Creekside, return cart to Mountainside Guest Services area, & enter Mountainside Grille for any post round dining or drinks.
Thank you for your cooperation regarding the measures we have implemented for everyone’s safety. By booking a tee-time you are hereby agreeing to the terms & conditions listed above and we reserve the right ask you to leave if the protocols & policies are not being followed.