- Olympic View GC
- Arbutus Ridge GC
- Highland Pacific GC**
- Prices will be adjusted as 2021 rates from Canada-based hotels & courses are confirmed. Typically, these details are provided by our golf travel partners during December & January.
- Double occupancy - 2 guests per standard room; daily breakfast
- Pre-booked tee times with shared cart; range balls**
- All hotel and golf course taxes
- Does not include meals or transportation unless noted
- "Mid-Week" OR "Shoulder Season" travel dates may result in lower pricing.
- Should further rate consideration be secured by BCgolfguide.com when booking, package pricing will be reduced
- "Price Range Guide" accounts for shoulder/peak season and weekday/weekend travel dates. Contact us to secure best value!
- For British Columbia Golf Regions, "Shoulder-Season" is defined typically as the date the course opens to the end of April, occasionally into early May. Also, it can include the month of October in some regions.
- "Peak-Season" is defined typically as May, June, July, August and into September.
- Please note that these are "FROM" prices and typically "per person", exact pricing may vary based on your actual travel dates / holiday weekend surcharges / room type availability / hotel & golf course black out dates.
- If you have something specific in mind that is not exactly as shown we will customize a package to suit your needs. Just call us at the number at the top of the page.
CHATEAU VICTORIA Hotel & Suites Golf Package
Four (4) nights accommodation: Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites (downtown)
Three (3) rounds of golf:
Olympic View GC
Highland Pacific GC
Arbutus Ridge GC
$859.00 per person
(Double occupancy; mid-week travel dates; pre-booked tee times with shared cart; all resort and golf course fees; does not include meals, local transportation or nightly parking fees.
Call us toll free at 1.877.223.7226 to discuss your specific ideas and requirements!
Click on the "Hotel Details" tab above!
Golf Courses Information:
Click on the "Course Details" tab above!
The Fine Print:
1. "Shoulder-Season" is defined typically as the date the course opens to the end of April...occasionally into early May. Also, it can include the month of October in some regions.
2. "Peak-Season" is defined typically as May, June, July, August and into September.
3. Please note that these are "From" prices and exact pricing may vary based on your actual travel dates / room type available / occupancy. If you have something specific in mind that is not exactly as shown we will customize a package to suit your needs.
4. We will always quote you a firm price prior to booking and deposits paid. Click one of the "Request Pricing" buttons to submit and complete the form details with your specific dates and additional details that will help us with your request.
5. Rooms and tee times are subject to availability at time of booking. Certain dates and times may not be available - blacked out by hotels or courses. Feel free to call us at 1.877.223.7226. Prices expressed on these pages are "per person" and based on double occupancy unless noted otherwise.
6. BCgolfguide.com Inc. is a registered travel agent in the province of BC, and members of the IATA, CPA of BC and IAGTO.
Please click one of the "Request Pricing" buttons and complete the form details with your specific dates and additional information that will help us with your request. Thank you.