This is a recommended package - you are welcome to book this "as is" or customize to your liking.
Prices vary based on season, day of week, event weekends, and occupancy.
The Thompson Hotel and Conference Centre
Amenities at the Thompson Hotel Kamloops
- 98 hotel rooms and suites
- Non-smoking hotel
- Free Wireless Internet throughout hotel
- In-room coffee, hairdryer, clock radio, kettle
- Recreational room and fitness centre
- Indoor swimming pool and hot tub
- Conference Centre - 4 meeting rooms and amphitheater to choose from
- Corporate/Government rates
- Group rates
Fitness Facilities - The Thompson Hotel Kamloops not only offers great accommodations, but their friendly and helpful staff combined with our many amenities, including jacuzzi, indoor pool, recreational room, fitness room and in-room movies, will make the process of unwinding a pleasant experience. The complimentary onsite private storage units are available for all your sporting equipment. Feel confident you equipment is safe and secure for your stay.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kamloops
A warm friendly Kamloops welcome awaits you at the new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. With over 2000 hours of sunshine each year Kamloops is an ideal spot for vacation, sports and corporate travel. At Fairfield Inn & Suites Kamloops we offer 114 spacious contemporary guest rooms and suites. Our complimentary breakfast with hot items and fresh cut fruit starts your day off right. For those traveling between Alberta and Vancouver Fairfield Inn & Suites Kamloops is the perfect stop.
Sandman Signature Kamloops Hotel
Each of the 202 beautifully appointed guest rooms at this downtown Kamloops hotel, including the 100 suites, provides the perfect setting to unwind. Relax by the indoor swimming pool and hot tub, enjoy a delicious meal at Moxies Grill & Bar, watch a game at Shark Club Sports Bar & Grill, or exercise in the state-of-the-art fitness room. Modern amenities, such as complimentary Internet access and a business centre, makes travelling for work or leisure easier and elegant.
Eaglepoint Golf Resort
Built in 1990 by Eastern Canadian golf course architect, Robert Heaslip, Eaglepoint golf course in Kamloops, BC, was rated at one time one of the top 100 courses in Canada. Heaslip made the utmost of the course's preexisting Ponderosa pine forest with over 50 sandtraps and five water features. Eaglepoint golf courses hosted the Canadian Senior Championship in 1992. Sadly the pine beetle did a nasty toll on the course. However now after several years and with the assistance of new ownership, Eaglepoint golf is fast becoming a local favorite and drawing more Kamloops golf packages than ever before!
Robert Heaslip is best known for building straight-forward, affordable golf courses throughout Canada.
At Eaglepoint golf course he definitely utilized the natural terrain to his advantage. The Golf Course was built in 1991 through a thick stand of Pines creating a world of its own as each hole was played. Now that the majority of trees are gone due to a Pine beetle infestation, golfers are treated to open rolling terrain and fantastic views at every turn. Shot making is still a critical component of the game as the new owner, Dennis Hong, has introduced native Fescues to areas that were once bare or treed. Thus, there is always a demand on shot making.
Each hole is unique giving the golfer a moment to pause and reflect on the task at hand or what was. The strength and signature of the golf course are the four par threes. With four sets of tees, Eaglepoint Golf Resort is fun and a challenge for all levels of golfers.
Eaglepoint golf course is one of the most attractive golf courses in Kamloops. The golf course features rolling terrain and spectacular views. Strategic doglegs, four sets of tees and elevation changes will challenge golfers of all skill levels.
Besides spectacular golf, we have a full service restaurant and fully stocked Proshop. We offer Golf Lessons from the Proshop. Make time to warm up or hone your skills at our practice facilities which include a driving range with grass tees and a short game area which was designed to resemble the Golf Course's terrain.
Our Mission is to attract Kamloops and area golfers of all ages and capabilities. Come and enjoy a rewarding golf experience at an affordable price.
Our beautiful Clubhouse at Eaglepoint Golf Resort, is open daily to golfers and the general public. Indoor dining facilities provide space for up to 75 guests. We also have a gorgeous and spacious deck in front of the restaurant overlooking the 18th green where another 100 guests can be accommodated. It’s a fabulous place to dine and a wonderful spot to stop for a 19th hole beverage after your round.
Kamloops Golf & Country Club
Kamloops Golf and Country Club has completed a make-over, incorporating generous, gently undulating, tree-lined bent grass fairways, tees and greens and a park-like setting. The addition and restyling of bunkers, fairways and water hazards has revitalized and complemented the original layout.
With its redesign, The Kamloops Golf & Country Club calls itself the "oldest, yet newest and finest golf course in the Kamloops area".
This completely renovated walkable 18-hole Par 72 Championship course has become the “oldest, yet newest and finest golf course in the Kamloops area.” Re-opened August 1,2010, the old course has been completely redesigned incorporating generous, gently undulating bent grass fairways lined with mature trees and is characterized by its easy walking, park-like setting. Although not the longest course in the area, its four sets of bentgrass tee boxes offer golfers of all levels both a challenging and enjoyable experience. By utilizing a combination of strategic mounding, ponds, and bunkers, golfers are provided with a variety of approaches to each of its newly designed USGA bent grass greens. Your golfing experience will also be enhanced by the fully licensed clubhouse, practice facility and well-equipped pro shop. The Kamloops Golf and Country Club is fast becoming "the most preferred golf course to play" in Kamloops.
The “Classic” Kamloops golf Country Club atmosphere is a great way to end a day of golf or simply enjoy a delicious meal. The Kamloops Golf and Country Club Clubhouse offers a distinctive blend of home-style cooking with a touch of class. A full menu along with a licensed bar and patio adds to your experience as you sit back with friends and enjoy the true golf experience. Open daily at 7am, the Country Club is a great place to meet.
Make your event unforgettable in a country club atmosphere. Available for banquets, weddings and special functions, the Kamloops Golf and Country Club can accommodate intimate parties of 25 to 100 guests.
We encourage all patrons to avoid contact with staff unless absolutely required. Measures put in place with our software and booking procedures will allow to you comply to this request. A wave at the Pro-Shop window if you are regular or a phone call to check-in works best.
The COVID-19 pandemic has
caused the world to drastically change. However, humans are
incredibly adaptable creatures and we are seeing both people and
businesses follow suit by adapting to new ways of operating
within our new reality.
Your health is absolutely our top priority and we want nothing more than to flatten the curve, beat this virus, and get society back to normal. We truly believe that everyone could use a little break from the constant news updates and negativity and a little moderate exercise is good for your immune system.
We can’t do this alone.
Everyone is responsible for stopping the spread of COVID-19 and helping to flatten the curve. Below are all the measures the club is taking to keep our facility safe. It is your responsibility to read and fully comply to all these! Don’t ruin it for others by not complying.
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay at home if someone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay at home if you have traveled within the last 14 days
- Practice physical distancing by staying a minimum of 6 ft away from all other people, including those in your golf group
- Wash your hands often while at our facility, sanitizing solution is provided in all bathrooms
- Practice coughing and sneezing etiquette, it’s allergy season folks!
- Leave the pin in while putting—foam pool noodles will keep your golf ball from dropping to the bottom.
- Do not shake hands or high five to celebrate–you may still do a solo happy dance when you sink that 20 ft birdie putt though!
- Single Rider Golf Carts, annual pass holders, those with limited abilities to walk the course and registered private cart owners, Golf Carts will not be allowed until further notice.
- Park golf carts in designated cart return area for sanitizing after round.
- If you store your clubs at the golf course, we encourage you to take them home or at the very least move them into the bag storage room after your round
- Not allowing rental clubs or demo clubs
- Increasing the gap between tee times
- Allowing only one person in the Golf Shop at a time, only if required
- Payment window added to outside of Pro-Shop to avoid contact with staff
- Enabling social distancing by marking the ground to indicate where it is safe to stand
- Removing bunker rakes around the course
- Replace your own divots, no sand and seed bottles will be provided
- Removing ball washing stations around the course
- Limited driving range stalls, putting green and chipping areas have foam in the holes, please do not touch pins
- Offering food and beverage services from the clubhouse, take-out only.
If you are not compliant with the above requirements,
you are NOT ALLOWED on KGCC property and you will be asked to leave immediately
Rivershore Estates And Golf Links
Rivershore Golf Links is recognized as one of the finest tests of golf in Western Canada and is the recipient of numerous awards , see below for a partial list of past championship events and accolades. Laying in a desert-like setting at the foot of sagebrush-covered hills above the majestic South Thompson River, Rivershore Golf Links is honest, fair, unpretentious and generously bunkered (95 bunkers). Water is used sparingly on this superb links style course. Designed and constructed by legendary golf course Architect Robert Trent Jones. Rivershore is a must play for your next Kamloops golf package.
Did you know the South Thompson in and Guest Ranch is located just a 3 wood away from Rivershore Golf Links. We can create excellent stay and play golf vacations with the other surrounding courses as well.
Rivershore Golf Links is recognized as one of the finest tests of golf in Canada and is the recipient of numerous awards including a Few places can rival the natural beauty and appeal of Rivershore. Laying in a desert-like setting at the foot of sagebrush-covered hills above the majestic South Thompson River, Rivershore is honest, fair, unpretentious and generously bunkered (95 bunkers). Water is used sparingly on this superb links style course. Designed and constructed by legendary golf course architect Robert Trent Jones Sr.,
Rivershore golf Links Past Events and Accolades
- Canadian Tour’s Western Championship
- Canadian Mid-Amateur Men’s Championship
- Future Links Pacific Championship
- Canadian Men’s Amateur Championship
- Where else would you rather be??Canadian Ladies’ Amateur Championship
- Canadian Senior Men’s Championship
- Canadian Tour Qualifying School
- PGABC Championship
- 4-star rating for Places to Play from Golf Digest Magazine
- Rivershore is the 12th ranked golf course in the Province according to the Members of the PGA of BC
- Rivershore is the proud recipient of Golf Digest’s 4 Star ‘Places to Play’
Sagebrush Golf Course
Big Horn Golf And Country Club (formerly Sun Rivers Golf Course)
Carved out of the spectacular benchlands of the Kamloops Mountains that overlook the city, the Sun Rivers golf course, designed by Graham Cooke, is one of the few “true” desert courses in Canada. Offering just under 7,000 yards of memorable golf, players will experience a wide variety of holes which feature dramatic elevation changes, sagebrush, classic bunkering, natural sand dunes, wide bent grass fairways, gently contoured greens and majestic vistas.
The driving range offers five target areas from the bent grass tee deck (Currently under construction due to heavy rain fall 2014). Surrounded by panoramic vistas, native sage on the 2nd hole, expressive sand dunes on the 3rd, elevated tees on the 4th, along with five exquisite finishing holes, golfers are provided with some of the finest golf in North America. The Sun Rivers golf course clubhouse is home to a fully equipped pro shop and the mouth-watering refreshments and cuisine of Hoodoos Restaurant overlooking the 18th fairway. Sun Rivers golf offers the ideal setting and venue for all skill levels and being located just five minutes from the downtown core means golfers are out of the car and on the course that much sooner. Play more. Drive less.
Be sure to bring your camera as you navigate through the holes and the housing community it backs onto. The homes for the most part are set well back from the courses, do no need to feel nervous about errant tee shots. You will enjoy the big tee shot and elevation change on hole number 14! Lots of hang time, then your second shot will be critical, as the drop to green is both inviting and a tad intimidating to select the correct club.
Sun Rivers Course Architect - Grahame Cooke has designed over 100 courses across the globe. Industry awards for Cooke include Golf Digest's "Best New Canadian Course" in 2005, 2003 and 2001. Two Kamloops courses, The Dunes and Sun Rivers golf, designed by Cooke were runners-up for "Best New Canadian Course".
June 17th 2019 notice - We have leased out our restaurant to Masons, (a local restaurateur) and they have decided not to open until 11:00am. If there is a large group coming in, I can work with the restaurant and book them a breakfast if we know in advance. This will be the same for lunch/dinner we can book them into a private room for their event.
The Dunes Golf Course At Kamloops
The Dunes golf course has been dubbed "Nature's Golf Course in Kamloops, BC"
The Dunes golf course fairways carve through what was once the riverbed of the North Thompson River, creating a feel similar to that of links in Ireland. Wild fescue and wheat grass line the meticulously maintained greens make this nature's golf course. This Graham Cooke designed Dunes golf course boasts 7131 yards and is home to Bill Bilton Jr's Golf Academy, making it suitable for anyone from beginners to seasoned pros.
The Dunes Golf Course "Practice and Learning Centre" is the most comprehensive facility in Kamloops. At the Dunes golf course you will enjoy all natural grass practice tees and the highest quality range balls. We open early and stay open late so that you have plenty of time to work on your game. The range is available to the public and suites every level of golfer. We will even offer you a club or two at no charge if you need one.
The Dunes golf course Practice and Learning Centre also features a massive practice putting and chipping green. If you need a little work on your green side or fairway bunker skills, The Dunes golf course Practice and Learning Centre is your choice. Newly added to the Centre is our short game pitching and lob shot area which feature targets from 10 to 75 yards to shoot at.
Bill Bilton Jr., CPGA Professional and Head Golf Coach of the National Champion TRU WolfPack Golf Team is the Head Instructor of the newly opened Bill Bilton Jr. Golf Academy. Set up as one complete and comprehensive program, the Academy has a unique approach to golf. It's a promise that golfers of all levels WILL improve their golf game. Much of that is owed to our multi-dimensional plan that combines training the body as well as the mind for optimal success. The immediate benefits include improved play leading to more enjoyment from the game.
Added all up, the Dunes golf course 14-acre, state of the art Practice and Learning Centre is the most comprehensive facility anywhere - here for you to enjoy and improve your game. We look forward to seeing you there.
Tobiano Golf Course
Tobiano Golf Course, designed by award-winning Canadian golf architect Thomas McBroom. Tobiano golf sits on the historic site of Six Mile Ranch. Tobiano golf course is one of the gems of golf in not only the Thompson Region, but for the entire province of British Columbia. Boasting five very demanding par 5s, Tobiano golf is as visually captivating as it is to play. Score Golf Magazine even refers to Tobiano as a "magnificently sculpted course and an aerial photographer's dream."
Complete with a 10,000 sq. ft clubhouse, golf shop, indoor/outdoor dining facility and enticing practice facility, Tobiano golf can be enjoyed both by energetic beginners and the elite professional. Be sure to select the best tees for a fun experience, otherwise you will find this course very demanding with the forced carries
Tobiano Course Architect - Thomas McBroom
The name Thomas McBroom, who is the course architect of Tobiano Golf in Kamloops, British Columbia, is synonomous with award-winning golf design. During his 20 year career, McBroom has racked up more accolades than can be counted. However, those of note besides Tobiano's awards, include having 12 of his courses (more than any other living architect) named in SCOREGolf's Top 100 Canadian Courses for 2006, and numerous Canadian courses being named as "The Best New Course" for various years.
- NEW! - Tobiano Golf Voted #5 of the Top 59 Canadian Public Courses by SCOREGolf Magazine, 2013!
- Tobiano Voted #1 Public Course in BC, plus "Most Beautiful" and "Best Conditioned", by SCOREGolf Magazine, 2013.
- Ranked in the Top Three Public Courses in BC for "Most Fun"!
- Tobiano Voted Canada's #1 Public Golf Course in BC 2009 & 2011!
Covid 19 Safety Policies
- Tee times are available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tee times will be 10 minutes apart
- Reservation formats:
- Twosomes only until 1:00 pm
- Threesomes available after 1:00 pm
- three same-household members in two carts
- two same-household members + another person in a separate cart.
- Foursomes available after 1:00 pm
- four same-household members in two carts
- two same-household members in a shared cart and two same-household members in a shared cart
- In all cases a maximum of two carts per tee time.
- Walk-ons are not yet permitted.
- Carts MUST be off the golf course by 8:00 pm. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Same-day replay rounds may not be available
Check-in and Payment Policy
- Upon arrival please speak to the outside service employee
- The outside service employee will then indicate your arrival to the golf shop, the golf shop will then process green fee payment FOR THE ENTIRE TEE TIME using the credit card provided at the time of your booking. A receipt will be e-mailed to the e-mail address provided at the time of booking.
- You will then be assigned a cart that has been sanitized for your use. Please fill out the cart waiver form on the steering wheel in full and drop it in the cart waiver form box provided. Please do not use your own lysol wipes on the GPS screens as some chemicals may damage them.
- MAXIMUM 1 person per cart unless you are playing with someone in the same household - this is changing for June 1st - 2 per cart if you both are ok with riding together.
- NO BAG DROP service at this time, you are required to load and unload your items on the power carts themselves
- Please do not arrive more than 20 minutes prior to your tee time (so as to limit the number of people in the parking lot and around the clubhouse building)
- Please be at the first tee and teeing off at your specific tee time
- Food and beverage take-out service will be available from The Black Iron Club & Grill, with concession items from 8:45am-12pm and full takeout menu from 12-8 pm. Please call 250-434-5858 to place your orders.
Golf Shop Policy
- Access to the golf shop will not be available at this time
- If you are interested in purchasing any product (gloves, balls, tees etc) please call the golf shop prior to or upon your arrival and someone will be able to assist you in whatever it is that you need.
- Entering the golf shop and trying on any products is not allowed at this time
- There will be no refunds or exchanges on any merchandise purchased at this time
- Cash and debit card will not be accepted, only payment by credit card is allowed
Practice Facility Policy
- The driving range will not be open at this time
- The two putting greens and chipping green will be open for use prior to your tee time.
- The 1st Tee putting green is only available to the group that is next up on the tee box.
- Practice greens are to be utilized by a MAXIMUM of 2 people at one time.
- There will be no holes or flagsticks on the practice greens, nor practice balls. You must utilize your own golf balls.
- Coming to Tobiano just to utilize the practice facilities is not permitted at this time
On course measures
- There will be no rakes in the bunkers
- The bunkers are to be played as Ground Under Repair at this time
- On course washrooms will be closed
- There will be no sand and seed bottles
- Cups will be set with a foam riser so golf balls will enter the hole but not be sunk to the bottom for easy retrieval.
- Please refrain from touching the flagstick
- On course garbage and recycling bins will only be available in the 10th tee box.
After Round Policy
- Please return your power cart to the designated cart drop off area in the parking lot
- Garbage and recycling bins will be available in the designated cart drop off area
- Please COMPLETELY empty your cart of all personal belongings and garbage
- If you have placed an order for take-out service from The Black Iron Club & Grill, please call 250-434-5858 to arrange your pick up
- Please avoid excess socializing in the parking lot after your round.
General Information and procedures
- If you have travelled outside of Canada, you are not permitted at our facility until you have self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days
- If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to our facility. Call you doctor, local public health or call 8-1-1
- If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to our facility
- Please practice social distancing at all times (2m / 6ft apart from each other) NO handshaking, NO hugging etc.
- Do not handle each other’s golf balls, tees, ball markers etc.
- We will not be providing, tees, pencils, water, coolers or sand bottles on the power carts at this time
- Please bring your own water as we will not be providing any and will have no place for you to fill up your water bottles at this time
- Following the recommendations from Health Canada, we encourage all players to wear a mask or some face covering while playing
- THE CLUBHOUSE WILL REMAIN LOCKED AND UNAVAILABLE TO MEMBERS AND GUESTS AT ALL TIMES
- The restrooms on the outside of the golf shop will be open and will be sanitized hourly