Best Western Cranbrook:
Situated in the majestic Kootenay Rockies, the Best Western Cranbrook hotel offers classic accommodation and friendly hospitality. Whether you are visiting the city on a golf vacation, en route to another destination, or attending a corporate event, the beautifully appointed guest rooms ensure that your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. Close to downtown Cranbrook, this hotel offers easy access to local shopping¸ attractions and activities including skiing, fishing, hiking, swimming and cycling. At the Best Western Cranbrook, rejuvenate your body with a work out in the fully equipped fitness center, take a spin down the indoor waterslide or relax in the heated indoor swimming pool. Sample great food at the in house bistro located just off the front lobby. Open for breakfast daily this cafe offers a variety of homestyle and healthy menu items to suit every taste. There is also a fitness room, meeting and conference rooms, laundry facilities and free outdoor parking. Each of the guestroom and suites include A/C, coffee maker, high speed internet, work area, free local calls and a choice of 1 or 2 beds. Most rooms at the Best Western Cranbrook have a sofabed too. Local golf courses to play include Cranbrook GC, St. Eugene, Shadow Mountain and Wildstone. Or, take the 40 minute drive north from the Best Western Cranrook to Kimberley and play Bootleg Gap or Trickle Creek GC. Two night, two round packages are a perfect way to spend a weekend at the Best Western Cranbrook. Only 3 hours from Calgary.
- New protocols will minimize guest contact with personnel through a streamlined check-in and check-out process such as the use of Best Western’s Mobile Concierge platform.
- Social distancing measures will be implemented, including the installation of floor decals and plexiglass partitions, and the removal of all lobby brochures, magazines and papers.
- Enhanced sanitization procedures will be in place in the lobby and across guest touch points throughout the hotel with disinfecting taking place every 2-4 hours.
- Sanitizing stations will be installed throughout hotels.
Guest Room and Housekeeping:
- Unnecessary items will be removed from guest rooms, such as decorative pillows, bed scarves, paper notepads and pens.
- Housekeeping offerings will be modified for stay-over guests, including the elimination of a full cleaning service unless specifically requested by guests.
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols will be implemented in guest rooms. Guest rooms will not be entered for 24-72 hours after check-out, at which time the room, linens and all touch points will be cleaned with chemicals aimed at killing COVID-19.
Temporary Breakfast Offerings:
While recognizing the importance of a quality breakfast, offerings have been adapted to prioritize the health and safety of guests, including:
- Breakfast offerings that comply with local regulations, with breakfast rooms closed where required to avoid unnecessary guest congregation.
- Enhanced ‘Grab & Go’ offerings will be implemented in most hotels providing guests with pre-packaged food and beverage options.
- Hotels may opt to provide a “served” or pre-plated breakfast to minimize guest contact with food, beverages and surfaces and cross contamination.
- When allowed to open, public amenities such as fitness centers, swimming pools and meeting rooms will be cleaned on closely monitored schedules with disinfecting chemicals. Each evening, these areas may also be sanitized with the use of electrostatic fogging, ozone generator or ultraviolet devices.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees in all public areas.
Hotel Associates and Staff Requirements:
- Hotel employees will follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and housekeepers/laundry staff will wear both gloves and a mask.
- Employee workstations will be cleaned and disinfected after every shift.
- Employees will be empowered to stay home if unwell, communicate their potential exposure to COVID-19 with management, and will be fully educated on how to maintain a safe and clean home.