Just steps from Lake City Casino and Village Green Mall, our hotel’s coveted location is surrounded by Vernon’s best. In mere minutes from our front door, you’ll find yourself on the pristine greens of Predator Ridge Golf Resort, the sandy shores of Lake Okanagan or the powdery slopes of Silver Star Ski Resort. Restaurants, boutiques, you name it; it’s all easily accessible from the Best Western Pacific Inn.
From the minute you walk into our lobby, with its charming fireplace, spacious social area and stunning white granite central table, you’ll know you’ve entered a different kind of Vernon hotel, one where thoroughly modern features blend with old-fashioned hospitality. Our attention to detail means your complete comfort and satisfaction.
- New protocols will minimize guest contact with personnel through a streamlined check-in and check-out process such as the use of Best Western’s Mobile Concierge platform.
- Social distancing measures will be implemented, including the installation of floor decals and plexiglass partitions, and the removal of all lobby brochures, magazines and papers.
- Enhanced sanitization procedures will be in place in the lobby and across guest touch points throughout the hotel with disinfecting taking place every 2-4 hours.
- Sanitizing stations will be installed throughout hotels.
Guest Room and Housekeeping:
- Unnecessary items will be removed from guest rooms, such as decorative pillows, bed scarves, paper notepads and pens.
- Housekeeping offerings will be modified for stay-over guests, including the elimination of a full cleaning service unless specifically requested by guests.
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols will be implemented in guest rooms. Guest rooms will not be entered for 24-72 hours after check-out, at which time the room, linens and all touch points will be cleaned with chemicals aimed at killing COVID-19.
Temporary Breakfast Offerings:
While recognizing the importance of a quality breakfast, offerings have been adapted to prioritize the health and safety of guests, including:
- Breakfast offerings that comply with local regulations, with breakfast rooms closed where required to avoid unnecessary guest congregation.
- Enhanced ‘Grab & Go’ offerings will be implemented in most hotels providing guests with pre-packaged food and beverage options.
- Hotels may opt to provide a “served” or pre-plated breakfast to minimize guest contact with food, beverages and surfaces and cross contamination.
- When allowed to open, public amenities such as fitness centers, swimming pools and meeting rooms will be cleaned on closely monitored schedules with disinfecting chemicals. Each evening, these areas may also be sanitized with the use of electrostatic fogging, ozone generator or ultraviolet devices.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees in all public areas.
Hotel Associates and Staff Requirements:
- Hotel employees will follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and housekeepers/laundry staff will wear both gloves and a mask.
- Employee workstations will be cleaned and disinfected after every shift.
- Employees will be empowered to stay home if unwell, communicate their potential exposure to COVID-19 with management, and will be fully educated on how to maintain a safe and clean home.