Known as the "Pearl of the Pacific," Mazatlán is located on the ocean. Visitors to this enchanting coastal city can experience amazing views of the Pacific Ocean. Celebrate these natural wonders, as well as the authentic spirit of Mexico, at El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel. With refined comforts, a vibrant location, and warm, friendly service, our attractive Mazatlán hotel resort serves as a tropical oasis for unforgettable getaways. Lounge by our poolside deck, reading a latest best-seller. Marvel at brilliantly hued sunsets from your private balcony
All rooms and suites have air conditioning and ceiling fans, wireless Internet access, coffeemaker, an in-room safe, a private balcony, satellite TV, an iron and ironing board, direct-dial phone, radio alarm clock, and purified water. The marble bathroom features a shower, bathtub, hair dryer, and bath amenities for your convenience.
Pool View King/Pool View Double -- Relax in the comfort of our bright and spacious King and Double bed rooms. Take in the view of our expansive pool from your private balcony while listening to the roar of the surf from the beach. Located in the low-rise section of the hotel, these rooms feature tropical decor and a breezy atmosphere. Maximum occupancy: 4
Ocean View King/ Ocean View Double -- Enjoy Mazatlán’s breathtaking sunsets from the private balcony in our Ocean View King and Double Rooms. Located in the 15-story tower, our spacious rooms feature a contemporary, tropical-style decor. Maximum occupancy: 4.
Ocean Front King/Ocean Front Double – Take in magnificent sunsets, pristine beach, and the soothing sounds of the surf from the private balcony in our Ocean Front King and Double Rooms. These spacious rooms are located in the low-rise, 4-story wing, directly on the beach, and have a tropical-style decor.
Two Bedroom Suite – Unwind and relax in the spaciousness of our Two Bedroom Suite, ideally located in front of our magnificent beach. Sit on your expansive balcony and take in unique views of the sun setting on Deer Island. Comes complete with a kitchenette. Maximum occupancy: 8.
Three Bedroom Suite – Relax in the spaciousness of our Three Bedroom Suite, ideally located oceanfront. Sit on your expansive balcony and take in unique views of unique sunset views while listening to the surf. Stretch out in the living room, dine in the kitchenette, or unwind in your own Jacuzzi and sauna. Two bedrooms feature a King bed and the third has two double beds. The suites each have individual climate control air conditioning and a ceiling fan. They also have wireless Internet access, coffeemaker, an in-room safe, a private balcony, satellite TV, an iron and ironing board, direct-dial phone, radio alarm clock, and purified water. Maximum occupancy: 10.
- Ocean view, oceanfront, and pool view rooms, all with private balconies
- Expansive sandy beach, with Palapa huts and lounge chairs
- Water sports, including scuba diving, snorkeling, banana boat rides, Hobie cats/catamarans, jet skiing, boogie boarding, and kayaking
- Two expansive, connecting free-form pools, with swim-up bar
- Daily pool and beach activities
- Theme night dinner buffets and live entertainment at El Pergola Theater
- Authentic Italian cuisine at Alcazar
- Lunch buffet al fresco at La Alhambra
- El Cid Country Club, a short stroll away, offering golf, tennis, spa, and fitness center
- El Cid Kid’s Club, for ages four to 11, showcasing fun and exciting activities
- Nearby horseback riding, bicycle, ATV and motorbike rentals
- Easy access to facilities at neighboring El Cid El Moro and Granada hotels
- Warm and welcoming, multilingual staff
- El Cid Lobby Bar, overlooking the pool
- El Cid Shopping Plaza, connecting El Cid El Moro Beach and El Cid Castilla Beach
- Pronatours Tour Desk
- Business center
- WiFi internet access in lobby, pool areas and most rooms for a nominal fee
- Private boat excursions to nearby Deer Island
- Valet parking service
- Secure parking lot
- Bottled water and coffee makers in every room (The proceeds from in-room bottled water (10 pesos) and in-room coffee (10 pesos) are donated to the El Cid Foundation, a non-profit organization.)