Covid 19 Precautions and Procedures
Personnel and Passengers:
1. Drivers or passengers displaying or reporting symptoms will not be allowed in vehicle and are to go home and self-isolate/get tested.
2. Driver will always wear a mask when around people or inside buildings with other people. Rubber gloves are optional but will be available for drivers. Masks are mandatory for driver & passengers while in vehicles.
3. Mask may be removed when outdoors and social distancing of at least 2 m can be maintained.
4. Frequent handwashing or sanitizing recommended.
5. Passengers’ masks must be
on and hands sanitized prior to entering the vehicle.
1. Clear plastic barriers are installed on all seat backs to reduce eliminate exhaled air movement between seat rows.
2. Air system in vehicle will be on with air being pushed thru vents (not defrost or to floor) at front directing airflow to rear of vehicle.
3. Front and rear windows will be cracked to promote cabin air turn over and flow from front to rear and out.
4. Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available in vehicle.
5. High touch areas will be regularly wiped down.
6. Once passengers have exited and before next group boards, the vehicle will be completely cleaned and disinfected.
7. Maximum seating capacity of 14 plus driver will be reduced to 9 plus driver for short runs and open seats are those indicated in the following seat plan. The seats to remain empty will be marked indicating same and seat belts will be buckled. Tour groups: Minimum 4 pp Maximum 6 pp.