Tower Ranch Golf & Country club is a golfer’s golf course – it’s a rugged layout with quick true greens and immaculate conditions. A favourite, award-winning destination for golfers from around the world, Tower Ranch has been nominated and selected as a Top 3 Best New Canadian Golf Course multiple times by SCORE Golf and Golf Digest. In 2014 Tower Ranch was in the Score Golf Top 100 List (87). If you haven’t played this spectacular course yet, we invite you to come and see what everyone is talking about.
Tower Ranch Golf Course is a Thomas McBroom designed 18-hole championship golf course that is one of the Okanagan’s premier courses! The semi-private club open to the public, located minutes from both downtown Kelowna and the Kelowna airport is a strategic course, offering risk/reward opportunities that enables any level of golfer to have an enjoyable round. At Tower Ranch golf you will experience a nature tour through the hills, surrounding you with magnificent vistas and challenging you with shot options. You won’t be able to wait to get back to Tower Ranch golf and play again! We invite you to take a course tour and see why people come from all over North America to play here.
The Clubhouse at Tower Ranch golf features over 10,000 square feet of amenities. Come in and see all the newest in golf equipment and clothing in our Pro Shop or enjoy the dramatic valley, city and lake views while dining in Carrington’s Restaurant & Lounge. Consider Tower Ranch golf for your group function whether you’re booking a corporate meeting, golf tournament or wedding.
Your Health IS Our Health
If you feel any symptoms such as Cough, Headache, Fever or Difficulty Breathing “PLEASE STAY HOME”. If you have travelled within the last 14 days “PLEASE STAY HOME”.
We ask that everyone PLEASE, PLEASE, practice Social Distancing of at least 2 meters from all patrons and staff members. No gathering is allowed.
You Can’t Touch This
Here is a list of what you CAN’T touch: Flagsticks, Cups, other players equipment, other people, cash
You Can Touch This
Here is a list of what you CAN touch: Your own clubs and bag and equipment, your sanitized golf cart, your sanitized rake with each cart
In addition, our other safety measures include;
- No walk-ons, you must have a pre-arranged tee time
- Debit and Credit cards are the only form of payment
- Only one person per cart unless you reside in the same household
- Only the group on-deck may use the putting green (no cups will be installed)
- Golfer’s remain in cars until 20 minutes before their tee time
- Limited check-in process of one group at a time
- No rental clubs are available
- Increased time gap between tee times
- Limit of 2 persons in the Golf Shop at one time
- Social distance markings on the ground indicate where it is safe to stand
- Raised cups so that golfers don't reach into the cup to retrieve their ball
- Each cart includes a sanitized bunker rake not to be shared
- All sand and seed bottles and ball wash stations have been removed
- All Golf Shop purchases are a final sale
- Added hand sanitization stations
- Increased cleaning practices in public spaces and commonly touched areas
- Limited number of staff working on site
- Eliminated bag drop and club cleaning services
- Each golf cart is fully sanitized after each use
- Golfer’s must depart immediately after their round
- AND MOSTLY.... No High-Five’s!
Food and Beverage Service
All food and beverage will be take-out only from our concession window and is available BEFORE and DURING your round. A menu sign will also be located on the 8th tee box for mid-round orders. No seating areas will be available. Please ensure you use our numerous garbage cans. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED.
The clubhouse washroom on the main floor is the only washroom available and it will be sanitized at regular intervals. No on-course washrooms are available.
At Tower Ranch we are committed to the safety of our staff and guests. Anyone that does not comply with the above expectations is not allowed on the property and will be asked to leave immediately. Any photos on social media that shows golfers’ not social distancing will result in the loss of future golfing privileges at Tower Ranch.