South Africa Safari & Golf Tour
April 28 – May 12, 2019
You are invited to experience an exclusive and unforgettable bucket list adventure which will include the best luxury golf that South Africa has to offer. On your journey through South Africa, you will enjoy breathtaking beauty, cultural diversity, mouthwatering cuisine, world famous wines, unique luxury golf experiences and the opportunity to come face to face with Africa’s Big 5 while on Safari in the African bush. Clients will be escorted by a local tour director, on call 24 hours a day for the duration of the journey. Extensions to Victoria Falls, Botswana or other parts of Southern and East Africa will be dealt with on an individual basis to ensure ease of travel and information.
This promises to be a journey filled with memories. A journey whereby you are guaranteed to leave this country having fallen in love with the people, the beauty and the diversity that South Africa represents. Join us on this epic luxury golf adventure to Africa.
Accommodation (14 nights)
- 1 Night at the City Lodge Hotel (Johannesburg)
- 4 Nights at the Fancourt Hotel (Garden Route)
- 5 Nights at the Table Bay Hotel (Cape Town Waterfront)
- 4 Nights at Jock Safari Lodge (Kruger National Park)
Safari - Morning and Afternoon Game Drives
Golf (6 rounds)
- 18 Holes at Fancourt Montagu Golf Course
- 18 Holes at The Links at Fancourt
- 18 Holes at Pinnacle Point Golf Course
- 18 Holes at Pearl Valley Golf Course
- 18 Holes at Erinvale Golf Course
- 18 Holes at Leopard Creek Golf Course, including golf carts
Non-Golfers Program - A full non-golfers program will take place during the tour
- All road transfers while in South Africa in private luxury vehicles
- All regional flights within South Africa
- Meals & Activities
- Full English Breakfast daily
- All dinners during your stay at Fancourt including welcome dinner and traditional braai (barbecue)
- Private full day guided tour of Cape Point and the African Penguin Colony with lunch included
- Private full day guided tour of the Cape Wine Region with wine tastings and lunch included
- Three dinners in Cape Town including special African themed evening
- All meals and local drinks during your 4 night safari
Excluded from the Package - International flights to and from South Africa
Full Golf Package Sharing R107,000 Single R129,010
Includes all golf and tours as stated
Non-Golfers Package Sharing R99,675 Single R121,685
Excludes all golf - Includes all tours stated and additional excursion options
Contact Ross Marrington at 1-877-223-7226 (We will be there April 4th to 18th of April 2018)
More Luxury golf packages:
Luxury golf vacations include the absolute best golf courses and resort accommodations. It's an great opportunity to stay at a world-class hotel and play those courses on your bucket list. This kind of golf trip is generally not done each year but can be a treat. Many of the golf courses the pros play can also be enjoyed by the golfing public. So after watching the latest tournament from Scotland, Pebble Beach, Pinehurst, Florida or Arizona, picture yourself playing those same courses. It can be done.
Suggested Luxury golf destinations: this is not all we do!
Bandon Dunes, Oregon: This resort is compared to Pebble Beach for great, coastal golf. Four championship courses are featured along with a variety of accommodation stylings for guys, couples and groups. It's a little remote, but well worth the effort to get there on your luxury golf trip.
Kiawah Resort, South Carolina: This coastal destination is 5-star from the start. With 5 incredible courses to play including the famous Ocean Course, you'll need to spend a few nights. Multi-bedroom units are available or experience the fabulous Sanctuary Resort. This has luxury golf written all over it.
We-Ko-Pa Resort, Arizona: This is perfect for a couples getaway. The accommodations are beautiful and modern and the two championship courses on-site don't have a blade of grass out of place.
Gleneagles Resort, Scotland: The host to the recent Ryder Cup matches, this Scotland icon is a must for your next luxury golf trip. You'll not only play some of the best golf that Scotland has to offer, you'll experience the culture, hospitality and history that makes Scotland the great destination that it is. Pipers playing in the background and a dram of the finest whiskey next to a fireplace is something every golfer needs to enjoy.